Daim Chocolate Bars
- Time 20 minutes
- Serves 25
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp light syrup
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 4 tbsp sugar
- Handful peeled and chopped almonds
- 100 g or 1 cup milk chocolate
How to make it
- Mix everything except the chocolate in a deep saucepan, preferably one with a thick bottom.
- Cook on low heat until the mixture thickens.
- Spread the mixture on a greaseproof paper and leave to cool.
- Melt the chocolate and spread on top of the crunchy.
- When it's cooled a bit, cut up into pieces.
- Then you can make a IKEA /Daim cake! But, I think I'll just eat the bars! *smile*