Crock Pot Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Time 5-40 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 Pkg (about 7 oz) Spanish Rice Mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 small onion - chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 medium green bell peppers, halved lengthwise, cored & seeded
- 1 can (28 oz) whole peeled tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
How to make it
- Set aside seasoning packet from rice. Combine beef, rice mix, celery, onion and egg in large bowl.
- Divide meat mixture evenly among pepper halves.
- Pour tomatoes with juice into crock pot (slow cooker).
- Arrange filled pepper halves on top of tomatoes. Combine tomato soup, water and reserved rice mix seasoning packet in medium bowl. Pour over peppers.
- Cover, cook on LOW 8- 10 hours. HIGH 5-6 hours.