Chilli Cheese Toast
- 1 cup cheese- grated
- 1 tsp salt
- chilli powder- to taste
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- green chillies- chopped (to taste)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- milk- as required
- 6 bread slices
- oil- for deep frying
How to make it
- Mix the cheese, salt, chilli powder, coriander, green chillies, baking powder and enough milk to beat to a thick batter, till well blended and light.
- Keep aside in a cool place for at least half an hour.
- Cut off the edges of the slices and divide each into halves. Pile the cheese mixture over the slices.
- Heat oil till a little bit of the batter thrown in comes up at once. Drop the bread pieces into it.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.