Cedar Plank Salmon
- 2 tbsp grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- One 2 lb piece of raw salmon
How to make it
- Combine mustard, ketchup, rosemary, olive oil, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Spread over salmon and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Place soaked cedar plank on grill and leave for 3 to 4 minutes or until you can smell or see smoke.
- Immediately turn plank, salt it liberally and place fish on top, skin-side down.
- Close cover and cook for 12 to15 minutes or until fish is just cooked.
- Remove plank from grill and slip salmon off, onto serving platter.