- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 cups of apples with some kind of liquid (either water or apple juice )
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put 1 stick of butter in large pan and put in the oven to melt.
- Mix the sugar, flour, baking powder, and the milk.
- When the butter is melted pour in the flour-sugar mixture.
- Put in about 4 cups of apples with the liquid that has been sweetened to your taste.
- Do not stir.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Put in oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Note: You can use this recipe for peach or any kind of cobbler.