Thai Coconut Custard
- 8 large eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 16 ounce can coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons coconut
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine eggs and sugar in bowl then using whisk blend until creamy.
- Slowly whisk in coconut milk then vanilla.
- Strain and pour into eight ramekins.
- Place ramekins in water bath with water 3/4 way up sides of ramekins.
- Bake 45 minutes then remove and allow to cool completely.
- Spread coconut on sheet pan and place in oven until lightly toasted about 5 minutes.
- Spread coconut on custard right before serving.