Raspberry-filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Time 25 minutes
- Serves 12
- Raspberry-Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1½ cups flour
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/3 cup Seedless Black Raspberry Preserves
- Powdered sugar
- 1 Preheat oven to 350º F.
- 2 In a large bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, sugar, soda, and salt. Stir and make a well in the center.
- 3 Pour the melted butter, milk, and vinegar into the well. Stir until all ingredients are moist.
- 4 Place cupcake liners in muffin tin and spoon a full tablespoon of batter into each liner.
- 5 Place 1 teaspoon of preserves on top of the batter. Cover with an additional tablespoon of batter, sealing the preserves into the center.
- 6 Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Let cool on rack.
- Makes 12 cupcakes
How to make it
- http://treasuresfrommykitchen.net/ (under construction - ready soon!)
- Coming soon to my blogs - contests, free e-cookbooks, giveaways! Join today!
- And sign up for my newsletters with more recipes!