Appetizer Shrimp With Special Lemon Sauce
- 24 shrimp deveined
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 ounces brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 apple cored and finely chopped
- 1 pinch chopped parsley
- 1/2 head lettuce shredded
- Lemon wedges
How to make it
- Combine tomato paste, lemon juice, brandy, salt and pepper.
- Whip cream until stiff then fold into tomato paste mixture.
- Stir in Tabasco, Worcestershire, apple and parsley
- Place lettuce in bottom of large cocktail glasses then stand shrimp up around side.
- Spoon sauce into middle and serve with lemon wedges.