Louisiana Style Shark Fillets
- 1 pound fresh shark fillets
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 white onion
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup sweet and spicy salad dressing
- 1/2 stick butter
How to make it
- Cut peppers and onion into pieces then mix with all remaining ingredients except butter.
- Add shark fillets and marinate one hour then drain sauce into separate saucepan.
- Grill shark fillets on a skillet over an open flame until done approximately six minutes.
- Set aside shark fillets and keep warm.
- Add butter to sauce and bring to a boil then continue cooking until wine evaporates.
- Serve fillets over rice and garnish with the vegetables.