Hearty Lasagna Soup
- 1 lb. lean ground sirloin
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 med onion, chopped
- 2 14 oz cans beef broth
- 1 14 oz can of stewed tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 C uncooked small pasta
- 1/2 C parmesan cheese
How to make it
- Cook ground sirloin with onion and garlic until no longer pink in large skillet. Drain well, if necessary. Return meat mixture to skillet and stir in beef broth, stewed tomatoes and seasonings.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in pasta and cook 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked al dente'. Stir in parmesan cheese.
- Ladle into bowls and top with additional parmesan cheese if desired. Serve with garlic bread and a green salad for a complete hearty meal.