Crab And Pea Sprout Salad
- 1 pkg crab meat, defrosted, or 1 can crab meat
- 1 1/4 cups cooked peas
- 6 cups fresh pea sprouts
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make it
- Squeeze the crab meat well to remove excess water and break into small pieces, making sure there are no shell fragments.
- Place in a large bowl with peas and pea sprouts.
- Mix ingredients for dressing with a small whisk until blended.
- Pour over crab mixture and toss.
- Divide among salad plates and serve immediately.