Sun Dried Tomato Garlic Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 15 garlic cloves
- 1 white onion sliced
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes not packed in oil chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to make it
- Rinse and cut all visible fat off of chicken breasts.
- Coat a skillet with nonstick cooking spray and preheat over medium heat.
- Mince 2 of the garlic cloves and place them in skillet with chicken breast.
- Surround chicken with remaining garlic cloves then cook chicken 4 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Lay onions, peppers and tomatoes over garlic cloves in rectangular baking pan.
- Arrange chicken over top then pour wine and broth over all and top with oregano and pepper.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve chicken with vegetables and pan juices.