Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- 2 cups vanilla reduced-fat ice cream (such as Healthy Choice),softened
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin-pie spice (or cinnamon and nutmeg -ground)
- 3 tablespoons frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Pumpkin-pie spice, for garnish (or cinnamon)
How to make it
- Place first 5 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
- Pour 3/4 cup ice cream mixture into each of 4 glasses.
- Top each with about 2 teaspoons whipped topping; sprinkle with the additional pumpkin-pie spice, if desired.