Peanut Butter Banana Quesadillas
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon bowl margarine
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
How to make it
- Spread margarine on one side of each tortilla
- Spread the opposite side with peanut butter
- Place one tortilla in skillet PB side up, lay banana slices on top.
- Cover with other tortilla margarine side up.
- Fry in pan on med-high heat until tortillas are golden brown and PB is gooey.
- Remove from pan and let cool about 2 to 3 minutes (PB is hot!)
- Serve with a drizzle of honey.