Frosting Windows Duplicating Jack Frost
- Dissolve 4 heaping tablespoons of Epsom salts in one cup of beer. This will foam.
- Let set for at least 30 minutes.
- The salt crystals will partially dissolve.
- Apply to window.
- This can be done with a 2 inch paint brush, but for a nicer effect, dip a facial tissue or terry cloth in the liquid and wipe over the window as if you were washing it.
- Then while the window is still wet go back and dab and pat at the glass with the wet tissue.
How to make it
- Mixture dries to form beautiful crystals.
- This looks even better the next day and lasts a long time.
- It can be washed off with water and a cloth and is easily reapplied!