Most Dangerous Chocolate Cake In The World-minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1 - Coffee Mug
- 4 - tablespoons flour......(that's plain flour, not self-rising)
- 4 - tablespoons sugar
- 2 - tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 - egg
- 3 - tablespoons milk
- 3 - tablespoons oil
- 3 -4 - tablespoons chocolate chips
- Small splash of vanilla extract
How to make it
- Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well . Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla, and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 2 minutes at 1000 watts. try 1/1/2 - 2 minutes first so its not so dry ok.........
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
- EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to share!) but who wants too !!hahaha
- And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night! ............yikes!!!!!!!!