Veal Steaks With Yogurt
- 1 pound veal sliced thin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 medium apples peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
How to make it
- Rub veal steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil and cook veal slices about 2 minutes on each side then place in an ovenproof casserole.
- Add cored sliced apples.
- Blend evaporated milk and yogurt together then spread over apples.
- Place in a preheated 325 oven and cook for 30 minutes.