Just Too Tired To Cook Beef Stew
- 1 package 17 oz. Hormel slow cooked prepared beef roast(in the meat section) cut into bite size pieces
- 2 packages brown gravy mix
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 can whole carrots
- 1 can whole potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 1 bag frozen seasoning mix(onions, celery blend)
- 1 teaspoon(or more)garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make it
- Cut up beef roast and place in medium saucepan or pot.
- Add broth,seasoning mix, and vegetables and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes.
- Whisk gravy mix in a little water and whisk into the beef mixture.
- Cook until thickened.
- Season with garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Serve over cooked rice or mashed potatoes.
- If you prefer it a little thicker, Mix together a little flour and water, add to boiling stew and cook until thickened.
- *can add peas in desired