Green Chile And Cheese Dip
- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 10
- 8 Oz block of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 3 5 OZ jars of Kraft Old English Cheese
- 1 Cup Medium Fresh Salsa
- 1 4 OZ can diced green chiles (or dice your own!!!)
- 1 Cup cooked chicken, shredded. (Optional)
- Or 8 oz spicy Bob Evans Sausage, cooked and crumbled (Optional)
- Great Chips or Good ole Fritos
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients (except the chips of course!) in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat until melted, stirring frequently.
- Delicious! and Easy!