Oven Baked BBQ Chicken
- 6 chicken breast **with bone or boneless can be used***
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- salt, pepper, lemon pepper, poultry seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder
How to make it
- Preheat your oven 380
- rinse chicken and place on cookie sheet or whatever you have on hand.
- Add as much seasonings as you want on the chicken
- cook chicken for 45 minutes
- after chicken is cooked, carefully take out chicken and brush on BBQ sauce on chicken ** put as much as you want. the more the merrier!**
- place chicken back in oven and cook for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!!