Mixed Green Salad With Strawberries And Toasted Walnuts
- 1/2 cup mint jelly
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 10 cups mixed salad greens
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts toasted
- 2 tablespoons capers
How to make it
- Combine mint preserves, olive oil and mustard in shallow bowl then whisk until blended.
- Combine salad greens and strawberries in large bowl then add vinaigrette to salad and toss well.
- Sprinkle with nuts and capers then toss lightly and serve immediately.