Sloppy Joe CasseroleFrom momoften 5 years ago
- 16 ounces pasta, (like Creamette Mini Lasagna) shopping list
- 2 pounds ground beef (or ground turkey) shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 6 ounces tomato paste shopping list
- 29 ounces tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles 1 minute less than package directions, a little less done than if you would serve them right away.
- Brown ground beef, add onion and garlic; sautee until tender. Stir in spices.
- Stir in tomato paste and allow to cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the tomato sauce, worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar and brown sugar. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spray a 9 x13-inch baking pan.
- Divide the ingredients as follows: the sauce in 4ths, the cheese in 3rds and the noodles in 3rds.
- Layer the sauce, cheeses, noodles, sauce, cheeses, noodles, sauce, cheeses, noodles, sauce, cheeses.
- Bake 350*F for 30-40 minutes.
The Cookmomoften Neenah, WI
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!