Lemon Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container whipped topping (cool whip)
- 1 can frozen concentrated sweetened lemonade
- 1 graham cracker pie shell
- lemon slices for garnish (optional)
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sweetened milk, mix with a hand mixer until blended.
- Open the can of frozen lemonade and add about 2 tablespoons
- fold in half the container of whipped cream
- mix well until blended
- You may want to taste at this point to see how lemony the flavor is. You can adjust the tartness based on your preference.
- Add mixture to pie shell
- Top with remaining whipped cream, spread evenly over the top of the pie.
- Garnish with slices of lemon if desired.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.