Langues De Chat
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tbsp superfine sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sifted flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment or silicone mats.
- Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add egg and egg white, beating well.
- Sift together cornstarch, flour and salt.
- Gently fold the flours into creamed misture.
- Pour or spoon mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2" (#6) tube.
- Pipe the batter onto prepared baking sheets, spacing at least 1 inch apart.
- Bake 6 minutes.
- Cool completely on racks.