Tomato Watermelon And Cucumber Salad
- 2 large red tomatoes, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 2 pounds watermelon, cut into 1/2 by 2 1/2 inche wedges (try mixing shapes or using a melon baller or a cookie cutter with different shapes)
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons, red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, sliced
How to make it
- Gently toss tomatoes, watermelon, cucumber, and onion together in a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine vinegar, oil, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour vinagrette over the watermelon mixture and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with basil and serve.