Green Chile And Cheese Rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounce can diced green chilies
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- Avocado slices
How to make it
- In medium saucepan combine soup, chilies, cheese, onions, sour cream and milk.
- Cook over medium heat until cheese is melted and mixture is very hot.
- Stir in rice and chicken then transfer mixture to greased casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes then serve with salsa and avocado slices.