1) First take the Raspberries and put them in a pot and start to cook them...I cooked them for probably 30-45 minutes to reduce them down and get some water out.
2) Then add the 7 oz. of heavy cream to the reduced raspberry. Heat to a simmer and then remove from heat.
3) Strain the mixture to get the seeds out and poor out directly onto chopped chocolate.
4) Since this mixture will be sort of thick you will probably have to put the chopped chocolate and heavycream/raspberry mixture on a double boiler(Pot of hot water with the bowl of chocolate/heavy cream and raspberry over it).
5) Stir that mixture lightly with a wisk until it becomes a uniform mass.
6) Take off double boiler and if the mixture is still fairly cool(under 100 degrees F. Warm but not hot) then add the 3 oz. of butter and wisk in with medium vigor but towards the slower side...
7) Once incorporated you are done for the moment and you can put all the ganache into a small bowl.
8) Put plastic wrap over the ganache and place in refridgerator. Let it cool until it hardens up(6 hours).
9) Scoop out with spoon or small scooper into small balls and roll in your hands to forms a nice ball...