A GREAT MASHED POTATO CASSEROLE
- 10 medium-size potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to make it
- Boil the potatoes in salted water to cover until tender. Mash or rice. While still hot, add the sour cream, cottage cheese, onion, butter or margarine, pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Place in a casserole. Sprinkle Parmesan on top.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 30 minutes.