Fast Fried Rice
- 3 Cups Cooked white rice
- 5 slices Bacon , cut into 1/2 in pieces (for flavor and the oil)
- You can omit the bacon, just add 3 Tbs of sesame or veg oil for first step, with the onion.
- 3/4 Cup Coarsley chopped onion
- 4 Tbs Light soy sauce
- 1 cup Bean sprouts
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 Cup minced peanuts
- 1/2 Cup Diced fresh carrots
- 2 Eggs, beaten slightly
- 3 Tbs Chopped green onion, tops only
- Optional Chicken, Sausage, Veggies or Beef
How to make it
- Partially cook bacon in large wok or skillet. Add onion, cook until tender but not brown.
- Stir in cooked rice and soy sauce, cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add Peas ,carrots,sprouts and peanuts.
- Push rice to side. Pour egg into middle of the pan. Stir quick to scramble, until done. Stir egg into rice and blend.
- Add green onion and any additional cooked ingredients (chicken , sausage, beef, shrimp or vegetables)
- Ready !