Tomatoe Basil Pasta
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion
- 15 Basil leaves chopped
- 6 tablespoon basalmic or Red wine vinegar
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- Pasta of choice.
- Fresh grated parm cheese or feta cheese
How to make it
- Dice tomatoes and onion and throw into a bowl
- Add chopped basil and garlic
- add salt, pepper, oil, and vinegar.
- Let sit while you cook your pasta.
- strain pasta and put in a large bowl.
- Add your tomatoe mixture and cheese of choice
- Mix together and serve along with a good crusty Italian bread.