Frozen Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 11 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
How to make it
- Combine cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter then mix well.
- Press on bottom and 1-3/4" up sides of a spring form pan then chill.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy then set aside.
- Stir ice cream just to soften then gradually add to cream cheese beating with mixer until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate then pour into crust then cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- To serve let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.