Morning After Breakfast Casserole
- 8 frozen hash brown patties (Ore ida!) Or you can use 12 Oz bag of shreded hash browns too.
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound cubed fully cooked ham (or cooked sausage and bacon!)
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- A few drops of Hot Sauce (Franks or Tabisco)
- P.S No onions or peppers were added to this due to sensitive stomachs, but feel free to add
How to make it
- Place hash brown patties in a single layer in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and ham. (or sausage and bacon)
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard and hot sauce. Pour over the meat.
- At this point, you can refrigerate, covered overnight.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Serve with:
- Hot Coffee
- White toast, with lotsa butter
- Pepsi, Coke or tomato juice or
- Bloody Mary (continue on!)