Mamas Lemon Supreme Cake
- Time 45 minutes
- Serves 12
- 1 box Duncan Hines Lemon Supreme cake mix
- 1 cup Apricot Nectar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cake mix, 1 cup apricot nectar, sugar, oil and eggs.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes, until smooth.
- Pour into prepared 10 inch tube or bundt pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Mix together confectioner's sugar and lemon juice.
- Stir and spoon over cake while cake is still warm.