Tri-tip And Wine
- Time 480 minutes
- Serves 8
- 4 lb tri-tip roast (you can use any type of your favorite roast if you'd like, also feel free to go bigger or smaller on the size of the roast to work for your family)
- one packet onion soup mix
- 2 cups red wine (use whatever you have on hand, merlot seem to work the best though for my experimentation)
How to make it
- Trim the roast of any large areas of fat, leave a little though, this really adds to the flavor
- Place roast in crock pot
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over roast
- Pour wine over roast
- Let cook 8 hours on low heat
- Eat and enjoy!!!
- PS- This makes great leftovers for sandwiches!!! If your lucky enough to have any leftovers. My family and friends devour it!!!