Butterscotch Sour Cream Cookies
- 1 c. butter
- 2 c. brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 c. sour heavy cream
- 4 c. fine whole wheat flour
- 2 tsps. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. soda
- pecan halves
How to make it
- Cream butter, add sugar slowly, mixing in well.
- Add unbeaten egg, mix well.
- Add sour cream.
- Add flour sifted with baking powder, salt and soda.
- Drop by small spoonsful on greased baking sheets, placing a pecan half on top of each.
- Bake at 400 about 15 minutes.
- Makes 4 dozen 3-inch cookies.