Chicken Wings In Marinade
- 16 chicken wings.
- 250 gr olive oil.
- 125 gr white whine vinegar.
- 2 tbs honey.
- 8 cloves garlic pressed.
- 2 bay leaves.
- 1 tbs sweet ground paprika.
- 1 big onion sliced.
- corn starch.
- 3 fresh twigs of thyme, (or 2 ts dry).
- 2 twigs parsley.
- salt, pepper to taste.
How to make it
- Sprinkle chicken wings with salt and pepper and coat with corn starch.
- Bake till golden brown ca 7 min on each side, set aside.
- Saute in the same oil, bay leaves,onion, garlic, thyme, as soon as the onion slices start to color add parsley,paprika, vinegar and honey, cook on medium 10 min.
- Pour suace over chicken wings.
- Marinade min 4 hours, or more, turn several times.
- Before serving warm the chicken wings.
- Serve with the sauce, new potatoes and bread (baquette) to dip in sauce.