Brown Sugar Meatloaf
- 1/2c packed brown sugar
- 1/2c ketchup
- 11/2lbs lean ground beef
- 3/4c milk
- 2 eggs
- 11/2tsp salt
- 1/4tsp pepper
- 1 small onion,chopped
- 1/4tsp ground ginger
- 3/4c finely crushed saltine cracker crumbs
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 5x9" loaf pan.
- Press brown sugar in bottom of prepared pan and spread ketchup over the sugar.
- In mixing bowl,mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of ketchup.
- Bake for 1 hour or till juices run clear.
- Have made this with turkey also. Have also made with brown sugar and ketchup on top.