Potato Cabbage And Broccoli Colcannon Mash
- 1/2 pound potato, skin on, diced
- 1 pound cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1/4 pound broccoli, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/4 cup half and half
- Salt & pepper to taste
How to make it
- Bring enough salted water to boil in a large pot. that will be able to cover veggies when added. Add the potato and cabbage.
- Once it boils, reduce the heat to medium, cover and let simmer for 15 minutes or until both the potatoes and cabbage are soft.
- Add the broccoli and cook for about 3 minutes, until soft but still bright green. Drain and return to the hot pan.
- Mash with a hand mixer. Add the sour cream and half and half. Season to taste with salt and pepper and enjoy. :)