Tomato And Cucumber Salad
- 1 large, 2 medium, or 1 cup of cherry/grape tomatoes
- 1 small or 1/2 medium onion
- 1 small or 1/2 large cucumber
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (or less) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to make it
- Chop tomatoes, unless they're small and don't need it.
- Slice onion and cucumber.
- Mix veggies in serving bowl, add remaining ingredients.
- Toss everything together.
- Let sit on counter for 10 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
- Don't refrigerate; it will ruin the tomatoes.