Apple Pie Filling Cake
- Time 55 minutes
- Serves 12
- 3 (21~ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (18.25~ounce) box butter-pecan cake mix (I believe Betty Crocker puts one out?)
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Spoon apple pie filling into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with brown sugar. Spread dry cake mix over brown sugar and apples. Do not stir. Sprinkle cubed butter over cake mix.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with pecans. Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- You are allowed to sniff the aroma while it cools =D