Italian Roast Beef
- Time 480 minutes
- Serves 8
- 1 4-lb rump roast or eye of round
- 2 tsp Sweet Basil
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Parsley
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 3-4 Tbs olive oil
How to make it
- Combine all spices in a bowl, then add enough olive oil to create thin paste. Rub paste into roast.
- Place roast in crock pot, add enough water to cover it, and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Remove meat and cool before slicing.
- Boil remaining liquid in separate pot until reduced by half. Add sliced meat to reduced liquid and heat through. Serve warm.