Honey Of A Peanut Butter Snack Mix
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 cups Chex cereal (assorted wheat and corn)
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1/3 cup peanuts
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 175F.
- Combine honey, butter and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat until smooth.
- Combine cereal, pretzels and peanuts in a large bowl.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Spread on baking sheet and bake for 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Yield: about 6 cups.