Spinach With Chickpeas And Fresh Dill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups canned chickpeas, drained
- 1 pound spinach
- 1/2 cup minced fresh dill
- 2 lemons, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make it
- in a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, and saute until soft.
- Add chickpeas, and toss to coat in oil.
- Clean spinach and cut away thick stems
- add undrained spinach and dill to skillet, and cook until spinach is tender.
- Stir in lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Serve warm.