Quesadillas With Chicken Apple Sausage And Corn
- Time 20 minutes
- Serves 16
- 9 ounces chicken apple sausage removed from casing
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup cooked sweet corn
- 2 jalapeño chilies seeded and minced
- 18 flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
How to make it
- Cook sausage in skillet breaking up pieces with spoon over medium high heat 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine cheeses, corn and peppers in medium bowl.
- Add crumbled sausage then set aside.
- Divide filling among 9 tortillas leaving 1/4" border from edge.
- Top each with remaining tortillas.
- Heat 2 teaspoons butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Place quesadillas in 2 large skillets then cook on one side 3 minutes.
- Turn the cook other side 2 minutes.
- Remove to cutting board and let cool slightly then repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into 12 wedges then serve with salsa.