Gouda Cream Pasta With Chicken-Apple Sausage
- 1 four-pack Aidell's Chicken & Apple sausage
- 1/2-1 bell pepper, roasted, skin removed
- 3-4 oz linguine or fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 2-4 oz gouda cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup milk
- white all purpose flour
How to make it
- Cook sausages using desired method (I put mine in a GF Grille or a grill pan). Roast peppers if not already roasted.
- Meanwhile, melt 2-3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add flour to make a roux.
- Add milk, bring to temperature, then add cheese. Stir to distribute.
- Slice cooked sausages on a bias.
- Layer pasta, then peppers, then sausages in a bowl. Drizzle with "mornay" (gouda sauce)