Honey Mulled Cider
- 1 large lemon cut in half
- 1 medium orange cut in half
- 16 whole cloves
- 4 cups apple juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
How to make it
- Cut two slices 1/4" thick from each lemon and orange half.
- Insert whole cloves into slices then set aside.
- Squeeze juice from remainder of fruit halves into medium non reactive saucepan.
- Stir in apple juice and honey then mix well.
- Add cinnamon sticks, ginger and reserved fruit slices.
- Bring just to a boil over medium-high heat then serve immediately in heatproof serving bowl.