Easy Shepherds Pie
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey, seasoned to taste, browned and drained
- 1 can cream style corn
- 2 cups (8 oz. pkg.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6-8 cups mashed potatoes
- sprinkle of paprika
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place browned and drained meat in a casserole dish.
- Next, layer the corn, cheese and mashed potatoes. Make sure poatoes are smoothed to the edge of the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle paprika over potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and bubbly.