Fabulous Flawless Fudge
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt (will add shine to the chocolate)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts (your favorite kind- optional)
How to make it
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and chips in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Heat until chips are melted, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the vanilla, salt and nuts.
- Pour into a buttered 8x8 inch pan and refrigerate until cool.
- Cut into squares.
- Like white chocolate...use white chocolate chips.
- Like peanut butter? Use peanut butter chips.