Vanilla Wafer Cake
- This can be doubled.
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 c. white sugar
- 3 whole eggs beaten after each is added to batter.
- 1 c. coconut
- 1 c. pecans, chopped
- 1 7 oz. or a little more vanilla wafers, Nabisco
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
How to make it
- Cream butter, sugar, baking powder and eggs together.
- Crush vanilla wafers, fine, add alternately with milk, add coconut and nuts.
- Bake about 30 minutes at 325 degrees, but if doubled, bake longer.
- Ice with white carmel icing
- Note: 7 oz. of vanilla wafers