Crockpot Amaretto Chicken
- Time 360 minutes
- Serves 6
- 4-6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teasopon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of mushrooms (4 oz. or more - or use fresh sliced)
- 1/4 cup Amaretto
- 1 teaspoon kitchen bouquet or Gravymaster
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
How to make it
- Mix flour, curry powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper in zip lock bag. Add rinsed and patted chicken breasts and toss to coat.
- Heat vegetable oil in skillet.
- Brown coated chicken breasts in hot oil over medium heat.
- Transfer to crockpot.
- Mix remaining ingredients and spoon over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with rice.